Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fully Charmed Life.

I do not know what I did in order to have the life that I have, but I must say that I could not be happier about it. I am ULTIMATELY blessed. I am also fairly confident that I haven't slept in about two months, but I can sleep when I am dead, right? No time to sleep translates to No time for wordy blog posts. So here are my favorite picture moments of the last couple weeks.

Finally got to use the little grill.

Went to Legoland with the kiddos.

406.2 miles to my last tank of gas. New record!

Peterson's Doughnuts

Gotcha.

Moonlight Beach playing football with the boys.

Temecula Balloon and Wine Festival

DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSPORTS!!!

Abbie girl

Out dancing. Gangster.

Sandpiper.

The Getty Museum

Lacey's fun temple moment.

Rodeo. Tiffany. Asians.

Story of my life.

I don't ever think about getting married. Ever.

Dates.

Night at The Hotel Del.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Your posts are always super fun to read. I must say, the last two pics looks just like Kalie (Kalie looks just like you?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the latest pics and outings. Looks like you are having an AMAZING summer Jessica Vera. When do you officially move back to Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're having so much fun you'll never want to come back!! Looks like lots of cute Mormon boys in California after a cute blond.

    ReplyDelete