Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm Official!

I am now a member of an elite club.
The SAPL Club aka The San Antonio Public Library... Club.
Yes, I am a card holding member and I think it is the neatest thing since the Dewey Decimal System. (Lame joke there.)
I felt as though I lived an episode of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood yesterday when I went to my local library and got this magical card. I was like a kid in a candy store. It was a little pathetic, yet completely amazing! It is all hooked up to the internet these days. What will they think of next?! Such technological advances since the last time I was in a library... (probably in elementary school). I've never been happier in life!!!

PS. I must add that my "never being happier" is mostly owed to a boy named John, my new adventure living in Texas, and the fact that my job in my 'higher seniority' position seriously ROCKS! Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're blogging again!! Keep us up to date; even on library cards and life in San
    Antonio (also John and your fun job!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More about John please... So glad you're so happy. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You moved to Texas? And yes...more about John. Last thing you posted about him was kitchen dancing!

    ReplyDelete