Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10-20-10

I have one hour and fifty six minutes until this perfect October day is over.

Intimate, over-sharing confessions time...

-Pathetically for about 7 years I have had this date saved in my account with TheKnot.com as my wedding date.

-In 2008, I made it public knowledge that 2010 was going to be "MY YEAR!"

-I may or may not have tried to get four different people to fly to Vegas with me tonight... (lie)

Last confession on the topic.... I am actually perfectly happy with the way my life is right this moment. Truly. I love everything about where I am at and where I am going. It is one lovely feeling. I see nothing wrong with being an independent, single 26 year old with the world at her fingertips. LIFE IS GOOD!

(If I get married by the time I am 30, I will be totally happy. Perhaps 2012 can be my new year?)

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be 2011, just because you don't want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture on your Christmas card---but no picture of you in your uniform. Glad you enjoy your job so much!!!

    ReplyDelete