Monday, October 4, 2010

"Here"

If you look up the word "here" on dictionary.com you will find that this word is an adverb, a noun, an adjective, an interjection, and an Idiom.

In my life "here" is now relative (existing or having its specific nature only by relation to something else; not absolute or independent).

I am now a flight attendant. In one day "here" can be any number of places. Today, on my first day, "here" was Orange County, San Francisco, and I am now sitting in a hotel in Austin. Tomorrow "here" will be Austin, San Fran, and Calgary, Canada.

Not only is it amazing that it is possible for me to be in that many places in one 24 hour time period, but how about the fact that it is possible to for a large grouping of humans to fly through the air while sitting in chairs drinking beverages?!

Freak! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

4 comments:

  1. what's not to love!? i cannot wait to see you in action! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome aboard Delta Connection flight 2567, with service to San Francisco......"

    ReplyDelete