Wednesday, June 15, 2011

John Kirtland Farrow




Turns out this is the guy I am going to spend the rest of forever with. Here are his specs:

Name: John Kirtland Farrow
Age: Old (32 years)

Born and raised near: Beaumont, TX
Currently resides in: San Antonio, TX

Occupation: Asset Manager at Zachry (a development company)
Salary: "decent, but not great" :)

Loves: Music. The Gospel. Singing. Guitar Playing. Laughing. His dog, Chopper. Food. Reading. Reading news articles. Food. And most of all me.

He is ridiculously intelligent, ludicrously hilarious, straightforward to a fault, and one incredibly sweet, caring, thoughtful, and romantic human being.

Talk about marrying up. I hit the jackpot.

2 comments:

  1. So VERY excited for you both. I think John hit the jackpot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JVJ...I just really LOVE this, so happy for you! I'm glad you hit the jackpot, it's SO worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete