Friday, July 2, 2010

About A Boy....

It is usually not worth going into any great detail about any of the boys that I date because, let's be honest here, that door revolves so often that I even forget which one is which; but I am going to go out on a very foreign limb here and say... "I just might like this one, a little."

I've known Quinton for about a month now, and it has been quite the little whirlwind. He is handsome, he is from Colorado, and he is 30. We met through a mutual friend, saw each other every day for a week, and the rest is photographic history...

First night we met. Peterson's is magical.

Day Two. Moonlight Beach.

Day Three. Sunday dinner at my house.

Day four. Lunch in La Jolla with the seals.

Day six. Airplane ride over the coast and Coronado.


Nighttime walks on the beach.

The San Diego Fair

He is a total sucker for carny games.

Flying to Lake Powell.


Midnight swim in the ocean.

This picture looks so scandalous. It makes me laugh.

In summation, I like him. I am excited to see where this goes.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it doesn't hurt anything that you two look made for each other. I'm happy that you're happy. Keep us posted. xo

    ReplyDelete