Saturday, July 24, 2010

Frivolous Spending

This may be news to all of you, but did you know that frivolously spending money can be LOADS of fun?

I have completely forgotten what it feels like to even have money to spend. I did a little math today (scary, right?) and I am pretty sure that my income for the last 2 1/2 years totals around $18,840. Yes, folks, that is the complete sum. Equaling an average of a whopping $628 per month. It might be time to grow up and get a real job with a real paycheck, huh? :)

ANYWAY.... Thanks to my recent birthday (and my momma), I had a little bit of spending money. I went directly to the nearest Sephora and bought myself some perfume and mascara.

The money spent: $85.91.
The awesome feeling of having something fun, new, and unnecessary: PRICELESS.

2 comments:

  1. Are you saving for that wedding you're going to have in 2010?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA Maga took the words right out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete