Monday, July 5, 2010

INDEPENDENCE WEEKEND!

For our second to last weekend as "adults" living in San Diego we had some phenomenal house guests. Two couples. Adam & Heidi Killpack as well as Kevin Coombs and Chadwick Densley. Ok, that last two aren't a couple, but they do love each other. In a non-gay way. I think.

Adam made us Green Smoothies each morning with their VitaMix that they carted down from Utah because "it is so much more than a blender".

They were actually quite delicious.


Moonlight Beach
These are the treasures that Adam & Kevin found in the ocean.



**************************
That damned ocean then proceeded to claim our electronics with a rouge wave.
R.I.P. dear Canon.
R.I.P. Lacey's Blackberry
(the following photos are courtesy of other people's cameras)

**************************


More beach laying. This time at Del Mar.

Yet another beach. Coronado to watch the fireworks.

Patiently waiting.

Ace.


This is my very favorite.



Illegal contraband aka Sparklers.

Favorite marrieds.

"Vanilla and Chocolate."
-Heidi

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to watch fireworks on the beach. Maybe someday my dreams will come true. Please bless they do. And I love Kevin Coombs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damned ocean is right! Everyday I miss my beloved Blackberry.

    ReplyDelete