Wednesday, April 14, 2010

COUPONS!!!


This week I did something that I have NEVER done in my entire life. I looked through the junk mail and cut out coupons. COUPONS! Yes, I am that poor by choice down here and LOVING IT!! I was amazed at how much fun it was, and it was oh so interesting to see the different prices that different stores had on the same items.

Now it is not that I am in any way above using coupons, I had just never really thought to do so. I started planning my assault on the different stores in order to get the biggest bang for my buck... then life happened and I just ended up at the closest store, without any coupons, and paid whatever price "convenience" was going to cost me. Worth it? The jury is still out, but I am for sure going to try the coupon thing again... maybe next week?

1 comment:

  1. WE LIVE ON COUPONS! And it is addicting. In fact just this past saturday i went to 3 different stores to stock up on a few things we needed. The really expensive bread was on sale for $1.77!! I got 5 loaves!

    ReplyDelete