Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Kids on the block

While I spend quite a bit of time "watching" the house that I am sitting, I have had to find a way to pay the bills (e.g. sunscreen purchases and other such frivolous things) while I am down here. Now we all know that the real estate market is crap, so I went through the same website that I found my Germans and came upon a lovely little family that suits me just fine. They are the exact opposite of what I had before. In Germany it was two girls and a baby boy; here it is two boys and a baby girl. Fun.

Donovan, 4

Jaxon, 2 1/2

Avery, 1


4 comments:

  1. Such cute kids! The big question though...Are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! It's Jacque....can I just say how jealous I am that you're living it up in Carlsbad! Mike's fam house a beach house there and it's my favorite place to be! Have you done breakfast at the Daily News Cafe? Keep having fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess! I love that I can now read about your many adventures. You are going to be the next super nanny. Halle and I are coming to visit soon for sure. This is Kim by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on keeping us informed on your fun antics!!!

    ReplyDelete