Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting my hands dirty


Starting week three of Carlsbad life I decided to take some inventory (to date) this morning.

House guests: 5
New friends: 11
(Number of those new friends that are boys: 9)
Hours spent on the beach: 32
Movies watched alone: 2
Days that tennis has been played: 6
Fish tacos eaten: 8
Hours worked: 52.5
7.2 magnitude earthquakes survived: 1
Nights kept awake by party-animal neighbors: 3
Super Nintendo games purchased: 1
Times I've gone out dancing: 4
Number of meals that someone else has paid for: 14
Tanks of petrol purchased: 5 (at 360 mp tank)
Hot tubbing at The Ritz Carlton: 1
Visits to Crate&Barrel and H&M: 3
Pizookies eaten: 5
Granules of sand that have found a new home in my car: 1 billion (approx.)

All in all, I would say that I hit the ground running.




1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have really hit the ground running! HOW FUN! I love that you have gone out dancing. And I love that 9 of your new friends are boys! You're funny!

    ReplyDelete